YLIANMEI

Photobucket
G
o8o8
left-hander
aka:lian,god
invented lame-ness
studying HTM in TP
crazy most of the time
ex-fengshanian, ex-damaian
unstable physically and mentally

YCRAVES
LOVES
cats
black
music
books
animes
mangas
new mp3
ice-cream
my laptop
chocolates
my family and friends
Skullcandy headphones got it :)

HATES
durian
bright pink
cockroaches
not knowing what to wear
spoilage of stuff and relationships
people irritating me like never tomorrow
people forcing me to talk when I dun want to
not knowing where in hell did I put my phone/comb/ANYTHING

YTIME

YTAGGIE




YEXITS
VICKI'S ONLINE SHOES STORE![CHECK THIS OUT!]
albert
amy
andrea
chewy
dennis
eunice
jazreel
jingying
kaki
meibin
mel lim
mel lin
natasha
peiwen
qiaolin
quanhao
sarah
shirui
sis
sinyi
timothy
vicki
winnie

YARCHIVES
Mar 08
Apr 08
May 08
Jun 08
Jul 08
Aug 08
Sep 08
Oct 08
Nov 08
Dec 08
Jan 09
Feb 09
Mar 09
Apr 09
May 09
June 09
July 09
Aug 09
Sep 09

YCREDITS
Made in Photoshop CS
Designed by FreezyIce aka Szehoe
Brushes from 1 2 3
YLIAN'S MESSED UP LIFE


Quiz

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 - 12:43 AM

1. Where is your dad right now?
Should be out driving some customer to his/her destination. Unlike dumbdumb’s father, my dad can fetch a maximum of 4ppl at a time only.

2. Name the last person thing you hung out with?
Melissa. Because dumbdumb’s bus arrived then she ran off while wearing my jacket leaving me and mel waiting for our buses at the inter. My bus came first. :)

3. Name five things you did today.
Eating noodles, window shopping at tm1, trying out a shirt which dumbdumb insisted was a dress, went bowling, then had vegetarian curry chicken rendang rice for dinner.

4. last person you text messaged?
Yiting, work purposes. Dumbdumb must be so sad its not her. I think its lucky my phone batt went flat just now, and I held it nicely w/o cutting myself.

5. What kind of phone do you have?
Sony Ericsson K800 I think. I dun really care about the model as long as its SONY ERICSSON and not NOKIA because Dumbdumb loves nokia.

6. Where does did your best friend work?
At the expo, Dumbdumb is liberated already in case you didn’t know.

7. What are you listening to?
My mum’s mah-jong game sound effects from the computer. Have i mentioned that Dumbdumb is addicted to mah-jong?

8. What do you smell like?
Like the jacket Dumbdumb loves. And no I didn’t bath in detergent.

9. What color are your eyes?
Pure black. Black is the classic and I said this to Dumbdumb before.

10. Have you ever done a chinese firedrill?
No. But I had a dream about me and Dumbdumb trying out running as a cca then we learned Chinese lessons after that. Dumbdumb dream. Opps I meant dumb dream, its my dream.

11. Do you even know what that is?
My dream? It is dumb. Because Dumbdumb was in there. Dumbdumb’s dreams must be so smart because I always appear there.

12. Do you have a chair in your room?
I dun have a room of my own, unlike Dumbdumb who uses her room for what, store books and her stuffs ONLY.

13. What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to rocher and eating beancurd at some orh-biang stall at the road side. Dumbdumb said the beancurd is nice. :)

14. Do you know someone named Betsy?
Nope. But I do know everything named DUMBDUMB. :)

15. Do you have a dog? Breed? Name?
No, but my neighbour Erlangshen has one. Godly. Siaotianqian is what my mum and I think. I sent it to guard Dumbdumb’s house w/o Dumbdumb knowing. Don’t let Dumbdumb know ok?

16. Do you remember singing any songs as a kid?
My kid life was eons ago so I do not remember le leh. Dumbdumb sang “I’m a little teapot”.

17. Are you married?
Not yet. If Dumbdumb can get me a gay to pei me maybe I’ll consider.

18. Do you play an instrument?
I played with a vernier callipers in secondary school. I dun think Dumbdumb considers travelator as an instrument.

19. Do you like fire?
Yeah! Its so SMOKING HOT! Like Dumbdumb’s bf.

20. Are you allergic to anything?
No I am not. I wish I was allergic to EVERYTHING. Then again maybe not. Coz I’ll probably die of allergic reaction in days.

21. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Nope. I got a crush on EVERYTHING. Shush!

22. Have you ever been to a spa?
AHHHHH haven found that yet!!! See lah! That Dumbdumb keep distracting me till I forgot about that! And I’m like booked SOLID for the rest of the days to school reopens!!!

23. Did you take science all four years of school?
Secondary School? Yar. Though I didn’t take PURE SCIENCE IN SEC 3&4 UNLIKE THAT DUMBDUMB.

24. Do you like butterflies?
YEP! “They PRODUCE worms caterpillars!!!” I have grown them before! From caterpillars to butterflies leh!

25. Do you miss someone right now?
Nope. Do not wish to miss anyone nor anything. Including Everything :)

26. Do you think they miss you too?
Of course Everything would! She dreams about me EVERY NIGHT almost w/o fail! What do you think THAT means!

27. Have you ever seen your school counselor?
Yeah, that counsellor was also my MOST HATED cca teacher in charge. More irritating than EVERYTHING seriously. But maybe I was too not nice then.

28. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
Never wanted to be. But I did consider it to be my LAST RESORT. I’m too nice to be a teacher unlike Dumbdumb. She’ll probably be the DM, and I’ll be the NNM.

29. What is one thing you've learned about life?
Its funny, and tell good jokes. About everything :) hahahahahahaha!

30.What is your favorite color?
Black like duh. Although the number of pink shirts I own is QUITE close to the number of black ones I have.

31. Is anyone jealous of you?
No one is jealous of God de, not even everything. Or maybe God close one eye and just decide to ignore that :)

32. Ever been stuck in an elevator?
Not yet. I wonder if Everything has been stuck before leh. She probably freaked out and blacked out. Then arrived at home.

33. What does your mom call you?
Jie. I’m the oldest at home. Everyone at home calls me Jie. See why I’m like a Jie to everything and everyone?

34. What do your friends call you?
Stupid gay, gay, Dumbdumb(they call the wrong thing), Lian, Lianmei, God, Carrie, Rubbish bin.

35. What does your hair look like right now?
Straight and NOT LONG ENOUGH.

36. Has a friend ever used you?
Dun know, Dumbdumb says I’m too dumb and blind to notice and I think so too.

37. Has anyone ever told you they liked you more than a friend?
Well, I kinda forget whether everything says she love me anot. But most probably she just love me as her friend :)

38. What have you eaten today?
A chicken burger, a bowl of meat ball noodles, a 1.5l of H&E green tea, frozen yoghurt, 1 peanut waffle, 0.4 choc waffle, a plate of curry chicken rending rice and lots of vegs.

39.Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Straight I guess. That’s what Dumbdumb says so. Smartsmart does listen to Dumbdumb at times :)

40. Who was the last person you drove with?
My dad because he fetched me to TM station to meet my beloved deardear to go for work then. We quitted! For my deardear’s sake.

And here's another quiz! €njoy! And there's only 40 qns not 47. Skipped numbers again.

Scratched,
Lianmei

Labels: