YLIAN'S MESSED UP LIFE
The interesting events mentioned 2 posts down
Okay so i was talking about how Lian tricked me:
MISSING BAG
Crime scene: LT27 ENG school Last row.
Weapons: Her bag
Me: Lian whr u put ur bag?
GG: in front. I asked shawn help me put it in front
Me: HUH when?
GG: Just now! U didnt see?
Me: Oooh. Really ar? No leh I didnt see.
*turns and saw her bag on her leg*
GG: EVIL LAUGHTER
THE HOT SEAT
Crime Scene: Badminton Court near Momo's house
Weapons: Marble seat
Me: Oooo the drink isnt cold!!!!
GG: Sit here la, the seat is damn cold.
Momo+candy: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Me: REALLY ORH? *proceeds to sit down. ON THE HOT MARBLE SEAT*
GG: EVIL LAUGHTER. I swear her soyabean drink shot out of her nose the way she was laughing.
MYSTERIOUS BUBBLES
Crime Scene: Same badminton court near Momo's house
Weapons: Sparkling peach drink
Me: Ooooo So gassy!!!!
GG: If you put it in ur mouth and gargle it around, the gas will be lesser.
Me: OOOOOO REALLY? *tries what GG said"
GG: EVIL LAUGHTERRRRR (cause the bubbles increased and SHE KNEW IT)
I swear to Lian that Lian is evil.
I'm gonna say that George Washington wasnt evil. I swear.
Of course, that DIDNT SUGGEST any idea. :)
Scratched,
Lianmei
