YLIAN'S MESSED UP LIFE
My messed up life
Actually right now, the title suits another person better than it suits me.
After all, all that is irritating me is myself. I can be super lazy and totally heck care if i want to. And i think i broke my own record. Drats!
I dun think i can survive if i'm going to work when i graduate, all the way till i'm 60plus then retire. Man, totally cannot imagine. What a sian life. As much as i dun want to admit it, i think what someone has thought of his/her future is pretty much what i want to.
I wish i can just sleep when i want to, wake up when i want to, read a book, listen to music, watch tv, do mindless stuffs when i want to, not when i need them to distract me. Totally unhealthy.
I wonder if i can win myself. I hope i can.
Its really unhealthy to be sleeping at 2-3am every day, so what the hell am i still doing here? A true blue procrastinator.
The book twilight was good, but not as good as i expected. Sometimes, all the hype just kill the expectation. What to expect next?
Scratched,
Lianmei
