YLIAN'S MESSED UP LIFE
I'm so PROUD of myself ^^
Guess what????
I was online for more than 24 hours today and i ONLY went to check out any of my fun websites (namely, blogs lah, facebook, one manga etc) on my 25th hour!!!
HAHAHA!!! DAMN PROUD OF MYSELF CAN!!! (V, you dun need to reply 'can!')
That research paper is like erhhhhh, getting funner the more i research about it. If i remember correctly (if i remember AT ALL), this should be the first time i do an individual report that i think is fun! Call me sadistic if you want but heck, i dun care. Hahaha!!~
I'm finishing it soon, should be able to complete it before 'The little nyonya' starts later in the night.
Happy Happy!
Ohya, while reading the gossip girl prequel, i kept being reminded of a certain someone. And whenever i was reminded of the person, i always smile like crazy in the bus. I'm CERTAIN whoever that sat beside me for all the bus rides when i was reading the book will THINK that i am crazy. Another accurate reading of me doesnt harms :)
I'm kinda glad that school is starting once more but i know this feeling wouldnt lasts. Phew.
Scratched,
Lianmei
