YLIAN'S MESSED UP LIFE
Happy
I'm really easily satisfied. Just looking at my newly cleaned and nice lappie makes me happy.
Ohya, i've just tagged in ah siao's tagboard a suggestion for the new clique name.
LC - Ladies Corp. Hows that?
- I think its short, just a letter away from LA so you know, we wouldnt forget our origins like how the stream shldnt forget that it originated from the ocean and whatever.
- Its more bimbotic than LA, which shld suits ah siao just fine.
- The members are all LADIES, yes LADIES, no matter how un-ladylike some of us are.
- The members are so diverse, which is kinda similar to a corporation where there's so many depts, thus i called it Corp.
- Calling us an Alliance turns into LA again, Mafia seems like we copy from Cashmere Mafia which turns into LM so its unacceptable. So Corp seems just fine to me.
I dun want to put any reason why we SHLDNT use this name coz its kinda defeat the purpose of creating this name. But you can voice out ur opinion of course.
Scratched,
Lianmei
Labels: LC
